Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Best Attribute as a Disc Golfer...

...may be that I'm not too heavy to carry around the course.

Yesterday at Higher Ground, my partner in random draw doubles and I shot a 40 to tie for the money. I made a putt or two..am not sure I made any drive we ended up taking (maybe 1 or 2 on 11).

Today at Buckhorn, my friend Jay and I shot a 38 doubles. Okay, he would have shot a 41 with a blind monkey..but at least I know I'm worth at least 3 more strokes than a blind monkey!

2 comments:

T.C. Truffin said...

I'm glad you're worth more than a blind monkey. The past two weeks have taught me that I'm good enough to contribute to a good score but not good enough to carry anyone, not even a blind monkey. In our doubles league, I've been paired up, essentially, blind monkeys the last two weeks, and we've finished dead last both weeks. Dead. Last. The week before this dearth I was paired up with a decent not great player, and we took first place for the week.

So, there it is, I can't carry a blind monkey.

Kenneth R. Morefield said...

Yes, but could you drive him to the airport?