Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TIFF 2010 Schedule

So it's almost that time again. I received confirmation of my advance ticket order, and this year, I got all the films I requested. Barring last minute changes, here's my expected schedule:

Thursday September 9

Inside Job (Ferguson)

Friday September 10

The Way (Estevez)
Guest (Guerin)

Saturday September 11

Erotic Man (Leth)
Stone (Curran)
Jucy (Alston)

Sunday September 12

Conviction (Goldwyn)

Monday September 13

Tamara Drew (Frears)
The Game of Death (Nick & Bornot)
Of Gods and Men (Beauvois)

Tuesday September 14

Miral (Schnabel)
Meek's Cutoff (Reichardt)

Wednesday September 15

Amigo (Sayles)
Blue Valentine (Cianfrance)


Hard to pick one film from a list like this and say it is what I'm most looking forward to, but Blue Valentine has been on my radar since Cannes. Look for reviews at 1More Film Blog.

No comments: